Terminal Poker Review

Terminal Poker Overview

Terminal Poker
Terminal Poker
200% bonus up to €400
Rating: 7 / 10
Visit Terminal Poker Download Now

Basics

Site Name: Terminal Poker
Network: InstaDeal Poker
Founded: 2007
Bonus: 200% up to €400
Bonus Code: CCGNEW
US Players Accepted: No

Features

  • iPad App
  • iPhone App
  • Android App
  • Mac-Client
  • Speed Poker

Screenshots

Cons

  • Few Players
  • 5-max tables

Pros

  • Quick game thanks to fast fold
  • 30% Rakeback
  • 40% extra Rakeback with our Bonus Code
  • Guaranteed Tournaments

Terminal Poker Review: The first mobile speed poker client

The smaller Networks often have the better bonus offers – so does Terminal Poker. The small Pokersite has become famous in the mobile real money poker szene by beeing on of the first networks offering an html-5-client that runs on iPad und iPhone as well as Android smartphones and tablet. From the beginning Terminal Poker was a speed poker client with fast fold poker like rush poker and people joing a player base rather than a single table. With the 200% Bonus up to 400€ (which is about 500 US$) they give you a good reason for checking out terminal poker – especially if you have a mobile device.

How the Terminal Poker 200% Bonus works

Claiming the 200% Bonus is simple. Just enter the bonuscode CCGNEW when making your first deposit. The Terminal Poker bonus will be released in increments of €20 at the time, after generating 2500 Bonus Points. They will credit you 1 Bonus Point for every €0,02 paid in rake. This means: For every 50€ of rake you will get 20€ from them – which is 40%. Together with the 30% rakeback deal you can have a 70% rakeback while clearing the bonus – and there is no need to play 24/7 at high stakes to reach such a big rakeback amount. A pretty good offer. You have 90 days to clear the bonus.

30% Rakeback for everyone

Terminal Poker does offer Rakeback as well. They use a flat rakeback plan, which means: Every player who askes for rakeback get 30%. To sign up for rakeback is simple. Right after registration you can visit https://www.terminalpoker.com/rakeback and tell them you wanna have 30% of your rake back. The rakeback will be paid out once per week.

Facts concerning the TerminalPoker client

The client itself is clean, stable and very quick. There is a Download-Version, a Browser-Client for Mac Users and a html5-Version for mobile devices. All of them offer tournaments and cashgames in speed poker mode (fast fold: you are seated at a new trable directly after folding).  You can join the the same player pool multiple times, so you can play a really large number of hands even on small screens.

Poker Rooms sorted by Bonus Percentace

Site Bonus Rating Review Visit
Ladbrokes Poker Ladbrokes Poker   £1200 Rating Rating Rating Rating Rating Rating Rating Rating Review Visit
William Hill Poker William Hill Poker   $2000 Rating Rating Rating Rating Rating Rating Rating Rating Review Visit
PokerStars PokerStars   $600 Rating Rating Rating Rating Rating Rating Rating Rating Rating Review Visit
888Poker 888Poker   $700 Rating Rating Rating Rating Rating Rating Rating Rating Rating Review Visit
PartyPoker PartyPoker   $500 Rating Rating Rating Rating Rating Rating Rating Rating Rating Review Visit